Pages

Friday 13 January 2012

Hello and Happy 2012

So, it's been nearly a year since my last post, not exactly a regular Blogger am I?
We have arrived in 2012 and I find it hard to believe that's the case but time just flits by.


I have been really working hard on my Scratchboards and it was a brilliant year for me. I am now in The Wye Gallery in Hay-on-Wye selling loads of mounted prints and have also sold some original works in various other places.

I will be doing several exhibitions and the Crickhowell Art Trail so lots to do this spring to prepare....

The first one is at Craft Renaissance Gallery, Kemeys Commander nr Usk first week of February onwards. Framed Prints and cards, some original work still there. Go to my News Page on www.artfromthesoul.co.uk for latest info.

I just started a Reindeer today, I had a break over Christmas and am finding it hard to get back in the creative groove. It's always the same when I stop to top up stocks of cards and prints the Muse disappears in a huff and leaves me feeling a void where my images come from. Ah well it will return.

 I see the primulas are just starting to show their little heads in the front garden and now the frosts have returned to nip them. I feel like putting a hat over them for protection but they are fairly tough.

This is just a get into the mood of blogging again read so I wish you all the very best for this momentous year and I shall sign off with another cheery pic to lift the spirits.

    love to all, Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment